"Who could look into the eyes of such a miracle and doubt the reality of God." - Angela Thomas Guffey

Our baby girl, Maylin Dawn, was born on July 18th, 2010, 9 weeks early at Parkview North Hospital in Fort Wayne. She spent 3 weeks and 2 days in the NICU facility. We created this page to keep our family and friends informed of our new life adjustments and updates on Maylin's miracles during her stay there.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Maylin's 1st Days at HOME!

Bottom line: It feels amazing to be back home! Tomorrow will be a week that she's been in our house and I just can't believe it! She turned 4 weeks old yesterday and that has just flown by too!

Maylin has been one awesome baby.. You forget how much babies sleep-that's for sure!=) Nothing wrong with a sleeping baby either. After 3 weeks of being "trained" on a 3 hr schedule, she pretty much wakes up long enough to eat, then goes right back to sleepin'. I know I'm kidding myself that this will last, but I'm enjoying the moment now:)

Here she is doing what she does best. Sleepin'. snugglin. and lookin' CUTE! =)


And also getting spoiled by all the lady family members:)
Mamaw Maust &
Grandma Wogoman

Aunt Kristi

Uncle Brian & Aunt Buff

Yep...gonna be one spoiled girlie!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay---I finally read all of your posts on this blog. Maylin is definitely a precious miracle! Do you mind if I post a link to this blog so I can keep up to date w/Maylin's story?

    ReplyDelete